Bookkeeping, Payroll & Accounting Management
Your Orlando local and personal bookkeepers are here. We offer bookkeeping and payroll services to keep you focused on what matters most: growing your business. We provide you with personalized, professional, timely and cost-effective solutions. We help you decide how much to spend or save or invest by looking at Cash Flow and P&L. What makes us different is our personal consultants will also help you decide how much to spend, save, meet Social Security Credits or how to meet your Affordable Care Act. We automate common accounting processes so you don’t have to worry about the trivial administrative details that currently consume your time. We offer you the choice of a free Collaborative Books Online or you can subscribe to Quickbooks Online.
One of the main functions of accounting treasury management is to determine the proper levels of cash or cash equivalents to allow businesses the ability to meet their financial obligations. Having a treasury management system (TMS) in place is crucial to ensure that a business successfully manages their financial risk. Treasury management systems involve the creation and governance of various procedures and policies designed to help companies better manage their cash flow and all the aspects that go with it, such as payables, receivables, bad debts and interest rates.
Most of our monthly clients spend somewhere between $50-400 per month. We put our clients on a flat fee when possible. We begin with a clean-up to get started. For clean-up or catch-up we always try to determine a flat fee before the work begins, so that you know exactly how much it will cost. If that’s not possible, we will give you approximate range of hours needed to complete the work. Our hourly rate is $25 and we provide one on one classes for DIY support. Certified Accountants fees are additional and billed accordingly to your needs and that includes tax filing or do-it-yourself filing.
- Up to 200 monthly transactions $50/mth DIY or $170 full service if billed monthly
- Up to 250 monthly transactions $50/mth DIY or $205/month if billed monthly
- 250+ Monthly transactions, a custom quote will be provided
One of the things we do is help organize your general ledger to date. We encourage each company account to limit to 1 checking/related debit cards and 2 company credit cards. We will provide you the tools to upload your receipts by phone and to view your company performance in realtime. DIY services allows you to learn, do-it-yourself and yet have the support as and when needed. We continue to monitor quarterly and suggest corrections as and when needed.
Registered Agent Service for Your Business. If you own a Limited Liability Company (LLC), Corporation, or Limited Partnership (LP), you are required to designate a registered agent for your business entity. We can act as your agent for service of process and receive legal documents for your business. The registered agent’s office address must be a physical address, which will be your designated mailbox in our office.
You will be assigned a client partner and a dedicated bookkeeper who will handle your data entry, reconciliations, and you can download your financials (P&L and Balance Sheet) in realtime. Doing a little more than usual, we will periodically provide you free analysis on your health of your company and suggest any proactive solutions to improve your business.
Your first step, make an appointment with our consultant to review your general ledger.
Payroll shouldn’t take hours, so we make it easy for you. With just a few clicks, on your phone, tablet or computer and your team gets paid. We take care of the rest. [LOGIN]
All inclusive online full services:
- Direct deposit or printable checks
- We’ll file and deposit federal payroll taxes
- We’ll file and deposit state payroll and reemployment taxes
- We’ll file and deposit local payroll taxes
- We’ll file year-end payroll tax filings
- Various money type such as bonuses, commissions, car allowance, cell phone allowance, housing allowance, covid-19
- Electronic or printable W-2s when it is due
- We will submit your 940, 941, W-2, and W-3 data to the proper tax agencies each quarter or at year-end, for no additional fee.
- Online and instant reports
|Payroll Online Services
|$50 / month
|Add Per Employee/Contractor
|$5 / month
|Secretarial Support – optional
|$20 / hour
Business Consulting Projects
How A Biz Consultant Can Help You:
- Do you recognize room for improvement in your company appearance or digital presence?
- Do you have new products and services you want to launch that you want to make an impact
- Do you need bookkeeping and payroll services to keep you focused on what matters most: growing your business.
- Have you decided to upgrade your company image, but are wondering how to proceed?
- Are you looking for ways to reduce cost?
Our consultants will guide you and provide you your options to achieve your highest potential.
Credentials: Come visit us to discuss ideas, Leo graduated from University of Florida, has 20 credits towards his PhD in Computing Education where he specializes in Decision Information Sciences . He has 27 years experience working with Fortune 10 companies while at Accenture and at the Veterans Affairs HP Partnership; now back leading project teams to meet your needs. We love working on local business projects.
How We Meet Your Unique Needs, A Complete Package:
Below are some of the areas of expertise we can offer:
- Image Branding
- Digital Marketing, Big Data
- Technology to Refine Processes and Reduce Cost
- Back Office Bookkeeping and Payrolls.
Other Things We Do
- Register and Formation of Business with the State of Florida
- Postalmate Complete Installation (See projects)
- Logo and Name branding
- Online Presence – Design Company Websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, Company blogs, Favicon etc.
- Registering Businesses and Domains
- Reduce Credit Card Rates and enable online billing.
- Marketing, Informatics, Big Data Campaigns and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Press Releases – USA and Global
- Customer Support Systems – workflow development and training
- e-Commerce Market Place Implementation – Manage Amazon, Ebay and Walmart sales
- Printing big signs, small signs and stationaries – Business Cards, Postcards and Envelopes etc.
- Private Class Lessons – How to manage company websites using WordPress
Big Data Analysis: To send effective direct marketing postcards, there are 9458 active residents in zip code 32828 out of 16500 residents in our Mail Center database we hold. Reach your ideal audience with TARGETED DATA. We are able to market to all residents, as well as new movers or new home owners within a 5 miles radius.
Time is money, informatics engineering is powerful, we have an All-In-One (AIO) solution – you’ll have the Postcard made, addressed and mailed out. You can have a mixed of current residence and new home owners.