Direct mail is one of the most targeted, measurable, and cost effective ways to sell your products and services. Inc. Magazine “Marketing 101: The Secrets to Running a Successful Sale”. Bring even more retention value with shared block coupons with several neighboring businesses.
Oversize 5.5″ x 8.5″ postcards – premium glossy front/back
- Plating: Free
- New Homeowner AccuData Records 1000 addresses at 32828, Pre-printed, Sort, Postage Meter and First Class Postage fee
- Other Demographics : High Income Renters, High Income Consumers, Baby Boomers & Elderly or targeted Age Groups or by Gender
- Printing Oversize 5.5″ x 8.5″ Color 2-sided 1000 addresses merged
- Postcards takes about 2 weeks for direct mail to deliver. Example, if printed by 12/10/2020 will arrive in mailboxes between 12/17/2020 and 12/28/2020
- We’ll print “Or Current Resident” under their name. Recommended for maximum exposure
Postcard Mailing Fee Presorting 1000 = $60.00
Data Mining New Homeowner Records 1000 = $150.00
First Class Postage 1000 = $490.00 to United States Postal Service (USPS)
Standard Printing 5.5″ x 8.5″ postcards – premium glossy front = $139.33
Current Resident Requested Option INCLUDED
Designer Fee: the first hour free, thereafter $50/hr *
Base Price Total: * $839.33
Big Data Analysis: To send effective direct marketing postcards, there are 9458 active residents in zip code 32828 out of 16500 residents in our Mail Center database we hold. There are 1067 new residences within the last year in 2020. Reach your ideal audience with TARGETED DATA. We are able to market to all residents, as well as new movers or new home owners within a 5 miles radius.
Time is money, informatics engineering is powerful, we have an All-In-One (AIO) solution – you’ll have the Postcard made, addressed and mailed out. You can have a mixed of current residence and new home owners.
Credentials: Come visit us to discuss ideas, Leo graduated from University of Florida, has 20 credits towards his PhD in Computing Education where he specializes in Decision Information Sciences. He has 27 years experience working with Fortune 10 companies while at Accenture and at Hewlett-Packard; now back leading project teams to meet your needs. We love working on local business projects.