Imagine having a single, reliable address for all your mail and packages. A prominent address that offers privacy and security with a full-time professional to sign for deliveries from FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS, Amazon or Uber. Some mail centers don’t, we accept them all.
Registered Agent Service for Your Business. If you own a Limited Liability Company (LLC), Corporation, or Limited Partnership (LP), you are required to designate a registered agent for your business entity. We act as your agent for service of process and receive legal documents for your business.
We will accept mail on your behalf. Authorized Member (AMBR), will be the mailbox owner.
All you need is sign-up any size mailboxes:
- Designate as your Registered Agent: Avalon Mail Center #[mailbox number] , Notary Public
- Put your personal mailbox address
- Authorized Person: Title AMBR, your name and mailbox address
We offer private physical mailboxes in three sizes. You’ll have 24/7 access, located safely inside our store. After hours, you enter through your private entrance with an electronic keypad, and personal mailbox key.
- To open a Physical mailbox, come into the center with 2 ids.
- To open a Virtual mailbox, please apply online here, and you can Notarize online or come in to have your 1583 form Notarize. [|SIGNUP|]
Physical Mailbox Rental Prices
|Size/Type||–||–||6 Months||12 Months|
Bring along 2 Government issued ID to register with USPS Form 1583
Virtual Mailbox while you are away
We offer a Virtual Mailbox option for those who live by a smart phone. As you receive mail you can easily view and manage it from your mobile device or computer. No matter where you are in the world you will be notified via native app alerts, text messaging, or emails when mail arrives or a requested action has been completed.
You can use your new virtual address as your Registered Agent address to keep your information private.
|Plans:||1 Month||–||–||12 Months|
You can open a Virtual Mailbox online anywhere. We have a guest computer if you don’t have one.
Once your application is complete you will need to print out the Form 1583 for the US Postal Service. Bring along 2 issued ID to have it Notarized by us.
Download the Steps for: |[Walk-ins Notary]|
- At least one ID must be a government-issued photo ID
- At least one ID must verify the home or business address
- ID’s lacking both a photo and address are not acceptable.
ID’s that are acceptable:
- Valid driver’s license or state identification card (ID)
- Armed forces or government identification card
- Passport, alien registration card, or certificate of naturalization
- A Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance policy
- Medical insurance card
- Recognized school ID
- Work/Corporate ID
- Marriage license (if your maiden name differs from your current name)
|Incoming Mail Scan||60 / month. Each additional at US$ 0.50|
|Open and Scan or Photograph inside||Unlimited. 10 pages / month. Each additional page at US$ 0.25|
|Forwarding / Ship||Each at US$ 2.00. Shipping fees will apply|
|Check Deposit||Each at US$ 15.00. Supporting Fairwinds Credit Union, Trustco, City National, SunTrust, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, PNC and Chase.|
|Recycling or Throw-out||Unlimited|
|Secured Shredding||Each at US$ 0.15 for documents or $2.00 packages|
|Local Pickup||During Store Hours. Applicable fees may apply for storage|
|Physical Storage||Free storage for 30 day(s), then US$ 0.25 for every mail item per day.|
|Recipients or Employees||3 Names. Each additional US$ 10.00 / month|
You can also come by Avalon Mail Center, bring along 2 issued ID to register USPS Form 1583.
Secretarial Services – We can also Type, Correspond, Scan, Shred or Forward your mail monthly to any country or state. View it, shred it without you stopping by.
In addition, [Rent an executive Office Room ] at a discount, when your business address is here.
Avalon Park . Mail Center . 3564 Avalon Park E Blvd Ste 1, Orlando, FL 32828