Accept credit cards in your business by setting up a merchant account. Since 2003, our consultants have been helping businesses get started; we now bring a unique low cost service close to home – Avalon Park. This is to assist businesses locally during these hard times. You can use a basic terminal, Point of Sale system or virtual on your website; deposits are made directly to your checking account after each sale. If you feel this Pro Bono service we offer can help your small business, let us analyze your statement to determine it, and you may be saving ~$200 each month in operating cost.
Visa Inc. and Mastercard Inc. are preparing to increase the fees for businesses accepting consumers’ credit cards.
The fee increases, delayed during the past two years because of the pandemic, are scheduled to kick-in this year. MasterCard has invested $250 million to help small merchants (businesses) survive and thrive, and that they are reducing costs for certain smaller merchant categories that were hit hard by the pandemic.
So for merchants to avoid the higher fees, small business have to be correctly categorized and also provide certain transaction data and use its token service that masks card numbers. Typically a card using a chip will price lower than a key-in entry, and accepting pin debit will get the lowest rate in this program
How do we help small businesses? Our Pro Bono team offers our time for FREE, we analyze your current business practices, correct your internet security and help you qualify a below market fee rate.
The time and process is very involved to help you save:
- First step, we review your current statements and business practices with you
- Determine your monthly savings when corrective measures are taken
- Our technical team will test and enhance your internet network security and take corrective measures to complete PCI Scan over a period of 3 months
- Monitor and remove unnecessary fees from the Processor
- Yearly review of your merchant statement and network
Applications are accepted online or just make an [Appointment] at Mail Center 3564 Avalon Park E Blvd Ste 1.
Avalon Park Sumaritan Discount Rates
|Discount Rate Plus||0.01 or 0.02|
|Pro Bono Program Effective Rate, after all fee paid to the processor/VISA/MC network:
(You can take a recent statement, divide your monthly Total Fees/Net Sales) and see if you are overpaying >0.025 (2.5%), the rate for VISA/MC based on chip and pin sale.
|Target Effective Rate
~2.4% or less
|+Bank Transaction Fee||$0.10|
Avalon Mail Center is owned and operated for reasons that go beyond pure monetary returns; the Pro Bono Program is an Angel Initiative.
Invoicing Online As A Solution
Invoice online for faster payments. Integrate your services online using payment gateways. Our engineers can integrate your credit card solution with an online solution.
Wireless Internet Gateway for Mobile Solution
- Customized emails featuring your logo, choice of background and font, plus a personal note or description.
- An easy-to-use dashboard that lets you search by invoice number and filter by invoice sent, paid, canceled or drafted
- Automatic email reminders for unpaid or overdue invoices
- Mobile-friendly invoices that let customers pay from any mobile device
|Authorize.net Setup Fee||FREE|
|Authorize.net Gateway Fee||$13|
|Authorize.net Transactions||Low $0.10|
|+ Bank Transaction Fee||$0.20|
Avalon Park . Mail Center . 3564 Avalon Park E Blvd Ste 1, Orlando, FL 32828